We are re-opening Monday 12th April from 12 pm and can’t wait to see everyone again. – The beer garden will open for outside food and drink, weather permitting. We’re so excited to welcome you all back. If you would like to book an outside table, please call 01209 215960
* We cannot take anymore than 6 people per booking/table
* In line with new regulations, Anyone entering the hospitality venue (garden), EVERY individual must check-in either by scanning the official NHS QR code poster with the NHS COVID-19 app or by providing their contact details. Anyone not doing this will be refused service. We have to do this if anyone hasn’t given their info, and we have an inspection, the pub could be fined to the sum of £1000.00 * Masks must be worn to use the indoor toilets & to make payment. We have sanitiser points by the front door and toilets and a one-way system in place.
* Masks must be worn to use the indoor toilets; we have sanitiser points by the front door and toilets.
* Same as before.*
* Do not visit us if you have symptoms or your feeling unwell.
* Please keep to the social distancing rules, we love to see everyone back, but hugs and kisses are strictly out for the time being
* Things will be different around the pub for a few months, please respect our new covid rules, and please be patient with us. Thank you as always for your continuing support.
* Come and sit in our lovely beer garden